I know I’ve promised a update, or at least made reference to do one on my Facebook page for the blog, but truth be told I’m really tired and don’t really want to type out a whole big long wordy post. So I am going to do a list.
- We are still in limbo
- Our house is painted
- We have carpet going in on Saturday
- I hope to start moving in on Sunday and start settling in this coming week
- There have been no more snake sightings at Mom’s house.
- I have a brand new microwave
- I’m getting a brand new stove
- They are/will be white to match all my other appliances
- Lucas is walking fairly good, (has been for a while now), and is finally getting thicker hair
- Haylie is really ready for school to start back and has been a really big help along with really big pain in the butt.
- Phil is overworking. But he’s good. He got a promotion. He is now in charge of his own store. I’m proud of him. Plus he’s been really working hard at getting things done in the house.
- I’m tired. Exhausted right now. I have been going at it very extreme the last few days and it has finally caught up to me.
- I can’t think of anything else right now. So
that is all.