So I thought I’d do a quick update:
1. My ankle is loads better. It’s still a bit weak but I can walk on it and as long as it is wrapped it is good.
2. My stress level is so very high.
3. Lucas can now walk himself backwards in his walker and wiggle himself around the floor.
4. I had a great weekend. Trista and Jess traveled to BG for WKU’s homecoming. After the game we went out to eat, and just had great time. You can mark a great friendship when you haven’t seen that person in forever and you pick up where you left off, and nothing has changed–even if everything has really changed. Sunday was good, because we had Buckhead’s and pursued the mall with Crystal.
5. Haylie is doing very well in school. I had a conference with her teacher today, and she is doing good. She needs some work with social stuff–she falls apart at the drop of a hat, which isn’t good.
6. I graduate soon. I am happy about that. But also worried.
7. That is all for now.